Feb. 5, 2007
To save a *.CSV file, RIGHT CLICK on the link and select SAVE LINK AS to save it to your computer.
2007 Baseball Schedule
2007 Softball Schedule
2007 Tennis Schedule
2007 Track & Field Schedule
HOW TO IMPORT *.CSV FILES INTO MICROSOFT OUTLOOK CALENDAR
1. Download the *.CSV file you want to import into Microsoft Outlook
calendar onto your local hard drive (and note where you save it, desktop
works OK for this)
2. Open Microsoft Outlook
3. On the menu bar at the top, select FILE, and then select IMPORT & EXPORT.
4. On the IMPORT & EXPORT window that opens, select IMPORT FROM ANOTHER
PROGRAM OR FILE. Hit NEXT button at the bottom of the window.
5. One the new IMPORT & EXPORT window that opens, select COMMA SEPERATED
VALUES (WINDOWS). Hit NEXT button at the bottom of the window.
6. On the new IMPORT A FILE window that opens, hit the BROWSE button.
7. On the new BROWSE window that opens, go to the location where you
saved the *.CSV file and select it. Hit OK button at the bottom of the
8. On the IMPORT A FILE window, I usually select REPLACE DUPLICATES WITH
ITMES IMPORTED option as I sometime update the files during the year as
things change. Hit the NEXT button at the bottom of the window.
9. From the new IMPORT A FILE window that opens, scroll to and select
CALENDAR. Hit the NEXT button at the bottom of the window.
10. From the new IMPORT A FILE window that opens, hit finish.
The data in the file should be loaded into the Microsoft Calendar, and
you should see the games, locations & times under your normal Calendar views.