Download: Google Play | Apple iTunes
Marshall Athletics joined forces with IMG and SportsLabs to develop the Marshall Gameday App to keep Herd fans connected to the action while at the game or watching from home.
"We are pleased to partner with SportsLabs in bringing Marshall fans a one-of-a-kind gameday companion app that we hope will further enhance the passion and excitement of gameday this Fall," said Chad Cleveland, AVP: Digital Content and Strategic Partnerships at IMG College.
The Marshall Gameday App is packed with robust social, on-campus and stadium features that enhance the gameday experience by delivering:
- Free live game audio;
- Real-time Instagram and Twitter feeds from the team and fans;
- The official game-day guide with key times, events and need-to-know information including stadium maps and parking to plan the day;
- Enhanced location-aware maps for fans attending both home and away games;
- Live Conference and Top 25 scores, real-time stats;
- Opt-in alerts for weather updates, pre-game events, play-by-play information and more.
- Marshall's Gameday App can be found as a free download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion and media operating in more than 30 countries around the world. IMG's businesses include Events & Media, College, Golf, Tennis, Performance and IMG Academy, Fashion, Models, Clients, Consulting, Licensing, Joint Ventures, and creative management agency Art + Commerce. In 2014, IMG was acquired by WME, the world's leading entertainment and media agency. Together, the companies offer an unparalleled client roster; world-class partnerships with sponsors, brands and broadcasters; and marquee assets across entertainment, events and fashion.
SportsLabs is the official digital sports platform provider for schools, conferences, teams, rights holders and content producers. Using its proprietary Advanced Media Platform for Sports, it develops new ways for fans to engage with sports through digital products and experiences. Based in Boulder, Colorado, SportsLabs is part of Silver Chalice Ventures, which builds and operates a portfolio of high-value digital media businesses.