NEW STUDENT ATHLETES
Attached are forms that need to be completed for new student athletes prior to physicals.
1. The first PDF is a welcome letter for the parents/guardians and a collection of paperwork that needs to be signed, dated, and returned to the sports medicine staff.
2. The second PDF is a demographic fillable form that needs to done on a computer, then print, sign, and return to the sports medicine staff.
3. The last document will help you get set up in our injury tracking system and to fill out your medical history. You will need to go to this link marshall2.atsusers.com then follow all the directions outlined in word document. Please alert us once you have completed this step so that we may check that all of your information has been saved.
4. * We will need a copy of the front and back of each student athletes primary insurance card. This can be faxed or emailed. *
RETURNER STUDENT ATHLETES
Please fill out the following forms and return to the sports medicine staff.
The following MUST be done EVERY year that you are a student athlete at Marshall University.
1. Please complete the Demographic fillable PDF. Make sure to print, sign, and date.
2. * We will need a copy of the front and back of each student athletes primary insurance card. This can be faxed or emailed. *
Football Training Room fax (304)-696-6263
Basketball and Olympic Sports Training Room fax (304) 696-3657