Aug. 27, 2008
Marshall University and CBS College Sports have announced that the season-opening football game between the Thundering Herd and Illinois State on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET will be available around the world as a special online video pay-per-view broadcast.
Current annual subscribers to Herd All-Access will receive the Marshall-Illinois State broadcast for FREE as part of their annual package. Those subscribers can just log in with their Herd All-Access account and begin watching the game. All others can access the live video stream for a one-time payment of $14.95. Please note that monthly subscribers will have to purchase the pay-per-view.
The broadcast also will be free for current annual subscribers to Redbird All-Access (Illinois State's All-Access product) and to current annual subscribers to XXL - which gives fans additional access to content from schools in the CBS College Sports network across a variety of sports. For more information about XXL, click here.
Annual subscriptions to Herd All-Access are $79.95 for a 12-month period. Fans who wish to purchase an Annual subscription to Herd All-Access can do so by clicking here.
Other Content In Herd All-Access Annual Subscription:
- Football video coverage of select games, as well as audio for all games
- Football weekly press conference video and audio of the Mark Snyder radio show
- Live video of the television feed of all Marshall games (in any sport) shown on CBS College Sports Network
- Men's basketball video for home games and C-USA road games, as well as audio for all other games
- Women's basketball video for home games and C-USA road games
- Volleyball video for home games
- Baseball video for selected games
- Softball video for home games and selected road games
- Selected other features, press conferences and game coverage
Note: Broadcast schedule is tentative and subject to change.